MAH B.Ed CET 2020-21 Admission Notification, Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility. Check the MAH B.Ed CET Admission process 2020. Download MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2020. MAH B.Ed CET Exam Date 2020 has been released by State Common Entrance Exam CEll. Apply Online MAh B.Ed Admission Form 2020 at http://cetcell.mahacet.org.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020
MAH B.Ed Admission 2020: Maharashtra Bachelor of Education Admission 2020 is going to start. All the interested aspirants check MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admission Notification. The MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) will be conducted by the State Common Entrance Cell, Maharashtra State. Government of Maharashtra. MAH B.Ed CET Exam 2020 will be conducted in the month of June. The exam is conducted or the candidates seeking admission to the full-time Bachelor of Education B.Ed Regular. The Exam conducting authority will release the MAH B.Ed Entrance Exam Notification 2020 in May. Therefore all the eligible candidates are advised that they fill MAH B.Ed CET Application Form through the online mode before that last date. MAH B.Ed. CET stands for Maharashtra Bachelor in Education Common Entrance Test & this exam is conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, State Govt. of Maharashtra. All the important details of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admission, Eligibility Criteria, and Exam Date are mention here.
MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Exam Test 2020 – Important Dates
All the candidates of Maharashtra who have completed/Pursuing UG Degree in 2019-20. And they are thinking about the next course that is Bachelor of Education from Maharashtra State. So, guys, Maharashtra State is going to conduct the Common Entrance Test for Two Year B.Ed professional course. The MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2020 Notification will be released in March first week. Most of the students have goal of Government Teacher. Hence candidate has to appear in MAH B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020. The State Common Entrance Exam Cell of Maharashtra has aq responsible to conduct MAH B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020. The MAH B.Ed CET Notification 2020 will be available soon. Check the Important date regarding Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2020. The application form will available for MAH B.Ed CET is released at mahacet.org.
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) Government of Maharashtra|
|The online application form will be release||20 March 2020|
|The last date of application form||05 May 2020|
|MAh B.Ed CET Exam Date||13 & 14 June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||June First Week|
|Result||2 July 2020|
|Counseling will start from||9 July 2020|
MAH B.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before applying MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2020, the candidate must check the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. All candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria. The details of MAH BEd CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria such as Education, Age Limit are available in Notification. Here we also mention the MAH B.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility Condition. If the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria that they go for MAH B.Ed CET Application Form.
For Maharashtra Candidates
- All the candidates who are appearing in the Final Year UG course are also eligible to apply for CET.
- Candidates from out of Maharashtra state should have passed any Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree awarded by any of the universities qualification recognized by the Govt. of India/NCTE with minimum 3 years duration in any discipline or possess an equivalent with minimum 55% of marks for all categories.
- The candidate must have secured minimum of 55% marks(54.50% and above to be considered as 55%) either in Bachelor’s Degree and or in the Master’s Degree (Minimum 50% marks in case of Backward Class Category candidates belonging to State of Maharashtra belonging to SC, ST, VJ-DT NT-(A), NT1-(B), NT-2-(C), NT-3-(D), OBC, and SBC. (49.50% and above to be considered as 50%).
- The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree recognized as an equivalent degree by the Government of Maharashtra, in subjects mentioned above
- The candidate should have any Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree awarded to him/her by any Open University incorporated by an act of the Central or State Legislature.
For Other State Candidates
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- All the candidates including backward class candidates having Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from Out of Maharashtra University will be considered as Open Category Candidates.
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 55% of marks for all categories.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form @cetcell.mahacet.org
The application process for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 will commence in the third week of March 2020. Candidates are advised to carefully read the information written in the brochure completely before applying application form. The procedure to fill MAH B.Ed. CET 2020 Online Application Form is mention below. Visit the official website and click on the new registration and read all the instructions carefully. Firstly, candidates visit the official website of the university. Generate your password and read the security question. After that candidates fill all the requirements. Recheck the application form. Press on the submit button and confirm the detail and upload the scanned copy of passport size photo, signature.
|MAH B.Ed CET Notification | Online Form 2020|
|MAh B.Ed CET Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Apply Online Link||Available Soon|
MAH B.Ed CET Exam Pattern 2020
- The MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Test will Online mode.
- There will be a total 100 Questions.
- Each Question will carry 1 Marks.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- The total time duration is 60 minutes and the question paper will consist of 100 questions of the objective type.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General knowledge||30||30||90 Minutes|
MAh B.Ed CET English Language Test:
The Candidates who wish to seek admission into English Medium Colleges of Education will have to appear for a separate test along with B.Ed. CET, which is the English Language Content Test (ELCT). ELCT will consist of 50 MCQs of 50 Marks, and the time duration for ELCT will be 60 minutes.
|Verbal Idioms & Proverbs||05||05|
|Figures of speech||02||02|
How To Apply MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Application Form Online
- Visit the official website of MAH B.Ed CET @http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Download the MAH B.Ed CET Official Notification.
- Check MAh B.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria.
- Now Click on “MAH B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form 2020”
- Fill all required details such as Candidate Name, Educational Details.
- Upload Candidate Photograph and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
- Take a print out for further use.
MAH B.Ed CET Exam Date 2020
The Government of Maharashtra will conduct the B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020 in May. Candidate can check the complete details of MAH B.Ed Entrance Exam Exam Date 2020 at here. The Availability of MAh B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 expected in May second Week. The B.Ed Common Entrance Exam will be conducted in Online mode. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the exam dates for MAH B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020. Maharashtra Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test (MAH B.ED CET) is scheduled to take place on June 13 and 14, 2020. MAH B.Ed CET 2020 exam is conducted for the duration of 90 minutes.
MAh B.Ed CET Exam Center List
NOTE:- If the Candidate has any query regarding MAH B.Ed CET Notification Exam Date, Eligibility. They can share there issue with us by comment box our team will help you shortly.